- Increase brand awareness
- Build better relationships
- More time for selling, less prospecting
- Get more referrals
- Understand your buyer persona
- Create engaging content
- Attract the right audience
- Collect information
- Segment and Qualify your leads
- Get visibility for your pipeline
- Measure your & effectiveness
Would you like us to:
- 1. Search Leads for you, according to your criteria (for e.g based on country & application)
- 2. Build Digital Marketing process with content marketing that attracts.
- 3. Prepare SEO Audit and checking are your SEO content optimized / relevant to your website content.
SEO Audit covers following:
Internal optimization. metadata, page title, page description, links(URLs), internal linking, headers (H1, H2, H3), images + ALT tags, errors, mobile friendliness, SERP (search engine result page) optimization.
External optimization. Backlinks, external SEO content and possible Social media share check.
– for SEO audit – from your side, we need help defining the keywords for your products and/or services
After the keywords are done and they are included in the website content
(reading time 3 min)
Generating high quality leads for sales gives sellers time to focus on the essential, i.e. sales. Lead generation is an essential part of every sales organization’s marketing. One might even say that generating a quality lead for sales is the only function of marketing for certain companies.
There are many ways to generate leads, such as actively participating to seminars, events exhibitions, making “door to door” visits – which in our opinion are the most effective ways to generate leads. In general all direct interaction and publishing good articles in famous magazines are good ways to generate leads and in the end it’s up to the sales & marketing team are they utilizing effectively these leads or not.
However, thеѕе trаdіtіоnаl forms of lеаd gеnеrаtіоn is also аn еxреnѕе thаt соmраnіеѕ have to ѕhоuldеr. It takes longer time and usually costs (indirectly) much
more than planned and it will easily make large dent for the cash flow. For such a reason, many companies have decided to skip even L+B exhibition.
What is weird, very rarely companies actually measure the effectiveness of the event.
Digital Lead generation & marketing plays a very important role in today’s modern world. Small-scale or large-scale digital lead generation is essential for a business to succeed.
You can gain visibility and prestige by spending less money with less work and you only have to do it well once. After it is done, you just need to maintain it and be consistent. Digital Lead generation may not bring overnight success and some days for sure it will fall short, but in return it is there 24/7.
According to various researches, on average organizations that starts using digital lead generation experiences 78% lift in ROI (return of investment) while companies using combination of lead scoring & lead generation experience 138% growth in ROI. Website optimization for lead generation and SEO (search engine optimization) are considered as the most effective digital lead generation methods.
There are various types of digital lead generation methods, such as:
Website, Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing, Viral Marketing, Content Marketing, Pay Per Click Advertising (search engine), Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Mobile Phone Advertising
All these marketing methods goes hand-in-hand after you have optimized your Website & SEO. Will Do It can help you to fine-tune your website, SEO, marketing content and the process to get more leads.
There are people who believe in SoMe (Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat, Tiktok, Instagram, Wechat, Line, Kakaotalk, Whatsapp, Telegram etc) and people who don’t.
When it comes to SoMe marketing, it is important to understand cultural and country specific marketing methods and understand what is the right channel to make your message relevant. For example, if you plan to enter to China market – you want to consider Wechat, as a comparison that’s alone as effective as in Europe Linkedin + Facebook combination (meaning effectively engaging all groups regardless of the age or topic). In Iran, you want to consider Telegram, Thailand Line,
Middle East – Facebook & Whatsapp, Korea – Kakaotalk etc. etc.
What SoMe channel and content is the best, depends on the audience you want to attract. Students, architects, engineers, upper management etc. all have different criterias and you must fine-tune your content accordingly. Do not try to attract everyone at once or you will most likely fail. Measure, learn and improve your message and content continuously.
SoMe is effective, Seriously. If you have found your niche, with right marketing style for each group separately – it will work in all the channels, guaranteed.
Search Engine Optimization is even more important than SoMe. Without SEO, people cannot find you. SEO is literally “free” marketing. Search Engine optimization covers how people find your company from the search engines and it also covers content marketing, how your website, landing pages, content/message, CTA’s (call to action) are in your website.
You may be generating already enough leads, but for e.g. if you find new niche – you may want to make sure your customers find you from different search engines. Hey, would you mind of receiving leads without doing anything? If you would, send them to us please!
When starting SEO, it’s a good idea to first think about a few basic things in the background to avoid the biggest pitfalls along the way. Start from identifying relevant keywords and does the content match with the keywords. Who is your audience?
- Define relevant keywords, do research and think of how would you search the services or products you are offering.
- Analyse. How relevant is the keyword to the content, services, products, or information on your site? Focus on the quality, not the quantity. Categorize the keywords, high relevance vs low relevance – this will greatly help you to focus on fine-tuning your message in all your marketing content.
- You have specified relevant keywords and prospect comes to your website through for e.g Google. What is the action, you want prospect to do next? Yes, leave their contact information, through download, make a purchase, subscribe to newsletter, fill contact form etc. This is called CTA (Call-to-Action)
- What you want to say, and how you say it? Pay attention on the consistency and content in your website. Compare your website to other sites and how they make you feel. You want prospect to stay in your website and come back.
- Analyze pages in your website which have low amount of clicks and how much time prospect spends time on that page. Low click rates and high bounce rate, means you have to fine-tune the content in your website and seriously think of changing also link location (navigation).
- Ask your partners to create high quality links to your website, google will consider trustworthiness of your website and rank it higher when you have links from the other sites.