Why should you do it?
Even in large organizations, we have seen top management often wondering:
Are the sales team doing what they supposed to do? or hitting head to the wall,
How to get under-performing sales staff to perform? Often the reason is not the staff itself, it’s the core processes and clear rules/expectations in the company.
If you don’t measure the performance of the team, you can’t improve it.
We would be happy to share our knowledge and best practices with you.
- Would you like to increase customer acquisition and sales and leads?
- Ensure sales persons are managing their time properly?
- Want to build measurable forecasting and pipeline of expected sales for next months?
- Build customer segmentation with prioritization for top accounts?
- Ensure sales are spending time with the right customers?
- Get under-performing sales staff back on track?
- Do you have training program in place for the new staff?
- How to build distributor network?
- Are you new to CRM? Need help making most of it?