- Hired too quickly due to demand, since you desperately needed new staff for the position, trusting the person's
credentials and references?
- Moved existing employee to totally new position, since his/her success in previous position?
- Build team, but noticed that there are some conflicts between the employees in the team
- Hired person and in the end learned the hard way that the person has wrong attitude
and does not support the company’s culture?
Self-awareness is essential to success. If you are not familiar what motivates your actions and behaviours, you will have great challenges to cultivate positive growth. On your journey toward discovering what drives you, it's important to identify what may be holding you back from success, as well as the traits, motivators and behaviours that propel you forward.
When you take the Thomas PPA DISC assessment, you will learn how to leverage the various aspects of your personality for
a life of achievement that aligns with your personal values.
Download sample profile by clicking below:
Joni Mäki PPA Sample (329€ per assessment)
Executive/ Leadership properties (89€ per profile, addition to PPA)
Person's remote working abilities & how to manage (89€ per profile, addition to PPA)
Career guide, find ideal task for the candidate or existing employee (89€ per profile, addition to PPA)
PPA Fact Sheet
Managing people effectively starts with understanding behaviour. Learn to utilize your team’s working strengths and adapt behavioural style towards the people you manage and improve communication inside the team. Successful leaders constantly modify their own behaviour in order to get the best from others.
Thomas PPA DISC assessment is used by 33 000 companies and assessment have been taken by over 23 million people. Developed by psychologist William Moulton Marston, the DISC assessment examines how an individual ranks in the four areas of behaviour – Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness. Designed for both individuals who want to identify and maximize their strengths and motivators, and organizations looking to integrate high-performance teams. Thomas PPA DISC assessment is certified by psychological association of England.
Drive to accomplish results in spite of opposition or antagonistic circumstances
- Getting results
- Expediting action
- Challenging self and others
- Making decisions
- Questioning the status quo
Influencing people to act positively and favourably
- Motivating people to act
- Generating enthusiasm
- Cultivating relationships
- Making favourable impressions
- Radiating optimism
Compliance with policy and standards to avoid error, conflict and danger
- Concentrating on detail
- Enforcing quality and directives
- Monitoring and controlling
- Improving quality and standards
- Fact finding and assessing risk
Steadiness in performing work to consistently produce in a predictable manner
- Developing specialist skills
- Concentrating on the job at hand
- Completing work thoroughly
- Maintaining consistency
WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIND OUT WHAT DRIVES YOU AND OTHERS?